Fit4Baby® is a program designed to strengthen the body for all the changes it will experience during pregnancy. These classes exclusively focus on pregnant moms! Regular activity such as Fit4Baby® classes can help to reduce many maternal aches and pains, increase energy during pregnancy and may speed the labor, delivery and recovery process. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG), exercise is just as important during pregnancy as any other time of life.
We train and certify our Fit4Baby® instructors so they are fully equipped to lead pregnant woman in exercises that are safe and appropriate for her changing body. Fit4Baby® classes are interval based, combining elements of strength training, cardiovascular exercises and stretching and balancing exercises.
Pregnancy is the perfect time to commit to you and your baby's health. Exercise is an important component to your pregnant well being, as well as your strength as a new mom. We encourage each member of any FIT4MOM® program to seek a physician's approval before starting any exercise program. Fit4Baby®: helping soon-to-be mothers find the STRENGTH FOR MOTHERHOOD!more
BodyBack is a one-of-a kind fitness and nutrition program for moms. Body Back teaches you how to exercise and how to eat. It also helps you gain strength and build endurance. Our program has been clinically proven in a university study to help moms achieve their fitness goals.
In other words.... We're not just another bootcamp!
Here's what you get with Body Back
8-week full session
1. Before & After Fitness and Body Assessments-We begin with assessments, fitness and health goals, body measurements; and before and after photos.
2. Digital Recipes & Online Nutrition Inspiration-You receive a weekly email that includes a challenge of the week, video workout of the week, recipes and nutrition inspiration for the week.
3. HIIT Training Classes Twice a Week-Each week you attend two one-hour HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training classes) in-person.
4. At-Home Workouts-Each participant is provided access to our weekly at-home workout designed to help you gain more core and total body strength and conditioning.
5. Exclusive FB Group Access for Sharing & Connecting-You are actively involved in a private Facebook group where you are expected to share your meal creations and exercise activity. You are expected to check in with your Body Back ladies regularly.
6. Weekly Email + Progress Check-ins-Every week you receive a personal check-in email, text and/or call plus a challenge to help keep you on track and held accountable.
7. Individual Effort + Accountability Tracking -We measure your effort and participation in the session by tracking assignments and challenges completed.
8. Optional Weekend Boost Classes-Two Saturday Boost classes are included to be used within the session. Additional drop in classes can be purchased separately to supplement your workouts!
Only 10 spaces available. Don't Wait! It's time for YOU!
Body Back is a HIIT style, mom only workout designed to boost strength, endurance and overall fitness. The small classes and focused training provide individual attention and guidance. Body Back classes focus on the mind and body by ending each class with a meditation to help moms find their strength in motherhood and life.
Body Back Membership Classes are for Body Back members looking for regular HIIT style workouts. Body Back Boost is a drop in HIIT class for those looking to participate in higher intensity workouts. Classes follow the Body Back workout format WITHOUT the commitment to an 8 week session, online coaching and support, or meal plan.
FIT4MOM's Running Club is perfect for you! This program is designed for any level of runner, from beginner to expert, and is open to ANYONE, not just FIT4MOM clients (men also welcome!). We are here to help you stay accountable, train smart, learn some technical aspects about running, give you an extra boost to your fitness routine and have fun!
You will receive an individualized training plan that will meet you wherever your current fitness level is and bring you to your running goals. You will also learn about various running topics, such as running form, injury prevention, increasing speed and distance, and the importance of being in the right shoe for you.
8 week running club, group runs and training plan $69 (non FIT4MOM member), $59 (FIT4MOM member). Spouses may join for an additional $45.
Price of races are not included.
Contact Jen for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy fun and playful activities with your child and build a tight community of like minded moms to share advice, tips and most importantly laughter. For all of our events and play dates please join us on our 'Our Village' play group Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/894059027280444/. Under the event's tab you will find weekly play dates, monthly mom's night outs, events and many other fun activities we will to do both with and without our littles in tow. We are looking forward to meeting you and your kiddo/s soon!more
Join us for a FREE Summer Family Stroller Strides Celebration Class! There will be games, a workout, a kids dash, prizes and more! Bring your whole family. You aren't going to want to miss this one!more
Calling all soon-to-be mamas! Join us for a FREE Prenatal Fit4Baby class. Fit4Baby is a program designed to strengthen the body for all the changes it will experience during pregnancy. These classes exclusively focus on pregnant moms! Regular activity, such as Fit4Baby classes, can help to reduce many maternal aches and pains, increase energy during pregnancy and may speed the labor, delivery and recovery process.
We train and certify our Prenatal Fit4Baby instructors so they are fully equipped to lead pregnant woman in exercises that are safe and appropriate for her changing body. Fit4Baby classes are interval based, combining elements of strength training, cardiovascular exercises and stretching and balancing exercises.
Pregnancy is the perfect time to commit to you and your baby's health. Exercise is an important component to your pregnant well being, as well as your strength as a new mom. We encourage each member of any FIT4MOM program to seek a physician's approval before starting any exercise program. Fit4Baby will help soon-to-be mothers find the STRENGTH FOR MOTHERHOOD!more
Join us for a free HIIT Body Back workout! Come ready to sweat, work hard and have some fun! Please bring a water bottle, yoga mat and wear workout clothes.
Please note that these workouts are not designed for pregnant women. Soon-to-be mamas are always welcome to attend our Stroller Stroller Strides, Stroller Barre and/or Fit4Baby classes.
You can build your community even before baby arrives!